UNC Charlotte Education Abroad (EA) staff work with faculty, staff, and students on all elements of the study abroad process and international programming on campus. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions.
OFFICE HOURS & Contact Information
|Location||College of Health and Human Services (CHHS) 256|
UNC Charlotte Education Abroad
9201 University City Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28223
|Office Hours||Monday - Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
|Phone for after hour emergencies only (Campus Police)||
UNC Charlotte Campus Police*
UNC Charlotte Education Abroad (EA) staff are happy to meet with students to assist them through the study abroad process. Students can speak with an EA advisor in one of two ways: during a scheduled appointment or during drop-in advising hours. EA does not accept walk-ins outside of drop-in hours. Please note that EA front desk staff cannot answer specific questions about study abroad or the application process.
Students must complete Study Abroad 101 prior to scheduling an appointment.
To schedule an appointment with an EA advisor, please visit our website to request an appointment. We do not schedule appointments via email.
- Semester and year they intend to study abroad
- City and country of interest
- At least three different programs they are interested in
- A list of specific questions they would like to discuss with the advisor
No appointment necessary. Students will be seen on a first-come, first-served basis.
|Mondays||9:30 AM - 12:00 PM (In-Person & Virtual offered)|
|Thursdays||2:00 PM - 4:00 PM (Virtual Only)|
The following students are eligible for drop-in hours:
- Faculty-led students: After completion of Study Abroad 101
- Exchange, Affiliate, and Direct Enrollment Summer students
- Exchange, Affiliate, and Direct Enrollment semester students: Only eligible AFTER an initial advising appointment with an EA advisor